Welcome to Lego Man Journeys

Lego Men have been released into the wild with nothing but a sense of adventure and a link to this website. Follow their progress here!
If you have found a Lego Man, and want to make a post, it's easy! Just read How to Make a Post.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

GUYBRUSH - Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery



Aharr me hearties. I'm back on my travels and I thought I'd immerse myself in a bit of culture at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery. Yes, us pirates can be cultured too. It's not all rum and buxom wenches...although I wouldn't say no to either. Ahharrararrrarrrrr (thigh slap (or is that a bit Jacobean of me?)).


For those geographers out there, you will have noticed that I've only travelled a bus journey further from my last post, but without a sturdy craft I'm a bit scuppered. I'm hoping I'll be able to catch a lift with some culture vulture from some exotic corner of the globe...or West Bromwich if all else fails.


Until next time ye land lubbers...

No comments:

Post a Comment