Welcome to Lego Man Journeys

Lego Men have been released into the wild with nothing but a sense of adventure and a link to this website. Follow their progress here!
If you have found a Lego Man, and want to make a post, it's easy! Just read How to Make a Post.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Ted - Fontanil-Cornillon, Isere, France

Hello, I was found by a guy called Andy in New Hall - University Residence at The University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK on 1st September 2011. Since then I travelled with him from St Andrews back to his home in Manchester, England. I travelled by train.

On the 12th September 2011, Andrew travelled with me to Grenoble, France. I decided to hitch a lift since it is atleast in the same country as my destination (Arc de Triomphe, Paris). He plans to take me to his place of work here on Monday, the LPSC ( http://lpsc.in2p3.fr ).

Thanks
Ted

Bonjour, J'ai été trouvé par un gars nommé Andy à New Hall - Résidence universitaire à l'Université de St Andrews, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni le 1er Septembre 2011. Depuis lors, j'ai voyagé avec lui à partir de St Andrews de retour à son domicile à Manchester, en Angleterre. J'ai voyagé par le train.

Le 12 Septembre 2011, Andrew a voyagé avec moi à Grenoble, France. J'ai décidé d'accrocher un ascenseur, car il est au moins dans le même pays que ma destination (Arc de Triomphe, Paris). Il projette de me prendre à son lieu de travail ici lundi, le LPSC (http://lpsc.in2p3.fr).

Merci
Ted

A picture of me in an apartment I've been living in. It's in Fontanil-Cornillon, Isere, France.

No comments:

Post a Comment