Welcome to Lego Man Journeys

Lego Men have been released into the wild with nothing but a sense of adventure and a link to this website. Follow their progress here!
If you have found a Lego Man, and want to make a post, it's easy! Just read How to Make a Post.

Saturday 23 August 2014

Wulfric Leicester United Kingdom

Hello there,

My name is Bruce and today I found wulfric on one of the platforms at the rail station in Leicester. Wulfric has told me he has travelled far and wide and we have had an interesting chat. I offered him a cup of tea but the mug was a bit large for him. I hope to have wulfric on his way on Tuesday as not many trains run on bank holidays in the UK.

He is safe and well and the British Transport Police based at the station have sent Wulfric their best wishes!

More pictures shall be sent soon!

All the best,

Bruce. Leicester Rail station.

No comments:

Post a Comment