Welcome to Lego Man Journeys

Lego Men have been released into the wild with nothing but a sense of adventure and a link to this website. Follow their progress here!
If you have found a Lego Man, and want to make a post, it's easy! Just read How to Make a Post.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Bill in Darmstadt,Germany

Hey,

I had some great adventures in the last days in Germany!

(1) First, I had to get an overview of the surrounding area. Suddenly, I got behold of an enemy!!! It was a huge and purple cow-like creature, guarding a treasure of chocolate (Milka lässt grüßen....).

(2) So of course, brave as I am, I mounted my new companion the elefant and rode to meet the fearsome monster (3). There was a huge fight, but because my elefant was scared we had to turn back and seek shelter in a save cave (4).

There I stayed for some time. While guarding the entrance I listened to the giant talking in front. But this „professor-talk" was quiet boring....

Then I had my biggest adventure (5): I fell in love (Thanks to Katrin!!!) and was floating on cloud nine!

(6) In the evening we had lots of fun watching a strange game where everybody was running after a ball and the crowd was chanting strange lines....and everybody was dressed in black,red,gold colour.....but I felt pretty comfortable there.

(7) But in the evening, reflecting over all the adventures I had had that day, at last I realized violence is the wrong way and I laid my weapons down!!!

...now I said bye to my host and am looking forward to my next adventures! Great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment