Welcome to Lego Man Journeys

Lego Men have been released into the wild with nothing but a sense of adventure and a link to this website. Follow their progress here!
If you have found a Lego Man, and want to make a post, it's easy! Just read How to Make a Post.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Joakim, Essex

Hi, it's Joakim here.

I have been in the UK for a while. First in Nottingham, at the University with loads of young, crazy and sweet people. We partied all night and slept all day, studied sometimes :-)

I am now down in Essex, close to the Olympic Park, and I have tickets for the Olympics. Yuppie, how cool is that!
I have been to Sugar Hot in Brentwood, really famous around the world and many tourists come to Sugar Hot (From The Only Way is Essex) and take pictures in front of it. Pretty good for the local tourism.

The weather here has been really lousy, so tomorrow I am off to holiday in Turkey. Seems like we are going to a lovely resort, I will be putting the riffle in the cupboard for a while, swimming and topping up my suntan! :-)

So watch this space, there will be more soon.

All the best everyone,
Joakim

  

No comments:

Post a Comment